Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Stop debating about how many teeth the horse has and count them yourself!


I've caught some flack for my specific Biblical stances. For instance, I know that my God is sovereign, that satan is essentially God's ape and never operates beyond God's leash... and there is no such thing as an accident ("In Him we live and move and have our being!")... and yes I am a 5 point Calvinist. Not because I have let my theology interpret scripture, but because it is Biblical Theology that is given a label because we are stupid and finite and need things simplified... and the reason why there are so many Arminians is that they really do not count the horses teeth for themselves.
Are we not all Arminian by nature? Does not Arminianism exist because they do not want to give up themselves?
Oh yes, and there is such a place as hell... eternal damnation... relentless torment, in which Christ Himself spoke on more than the topic of love, Mr. Smily (a.k.a. Joel Osteen... who hung the sign on this horse and forgot to count his teeth.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home