Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I work for people I love...

... and I LOVE to be around the people I work for. I have the BEST job around. I am surrounded by people who want to... who try their best to please me. I get rewarded several times a day... bonuses that go beyond your imagination.
For I am a wife and mother.
And my bonuses are simple pleasures like chocolate covered kisses from the mouth of my 3 year old smeared onto my cheek.
I am, by the grace of God, honored to take part in raising up for HIM a godly seed... what a joy to partake in contributing to the eternal well-being of the souls of my children.
It is a HIGH CALLING... this God-ordained vocation.
And though I have degrees in this and that, experiences, knowledge that could land me a nice paying, worldly career... cushy job outside my home, I wouldn't trade those chocolate covered kisses for the world.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

I found your link from Pyromaniacs.

All I can say to this post is Amen!

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home