Friday, March 10, 2006

Blah, blah, blogging on my guitar...

I decided to learn how to play a guitar. Why? Hand therapy. My last MS exacerbation wreaked havoc on the left side of my body, so as part of gaining back strength in my left hand, my nanny, whom I call "Jack of all trades, Answer to Prayer" (JackAP for short), and I went out to buy me a guitar. (JackAP has her own blog now... http://when-i-survey.blogspot.com/ )
She is my hands when they do not work, etc. She is my teacher's helper to my 4 preschoolers and helps the older kids with things like Algebra equations. (She also is great at not only reading books to the kids, hugging them (not the older boys... they run), and COOKING... but talking about true doctrine with.)
She gives me guitar lessons, too. Now I get to sing at the top of my lungs with my children while trying to play the guitar. What a blessing! It is a 12 string Alvarez. Am I crazy? Well, yeah. That's why I homeschool 6 children and LOVE IT!

3 Comments:

Blogger N. L. White said...

Thank you dear friend. I will consider talking to you again in the future.

Love Him,
JackAP

9:14 PM  
Blogger ramona said...

Wouldn't it be fun to someday have the opportunity to sit and play and sing with dear Jim Blomstrand?

Blessings
ramona

8:08 PM  
Blogger Frank Martens said...

12 strings? You're nuts!!

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home